CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE

15th of JUNE 2018
#Ementorlive
Related image

​CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVES...​
(I have summarized two powerful points)


It wasn't the temptations that made Jesus a Son rather the temptations came for to see how much of a Son that He was. " If you are a Son of God, command... Said satan.
​He was already a Son!​

Point number one is that...

Battles don't come to make you a victor,
battles come for to see how much of a Victor that you are.

👉 You are not fighting ​for​ victory,
Rather you are fighting ​FROM​ Victory.
" Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world" John 16:33

👉 We are not fighting ​for​ healing,
Rather we are fighting ​FROM​ Healing
Speak over your body every time
"By His stripes, I am healed,
I've been made whole..."

Point Number Two is that...

Until you change your perspectives,
You may never break new boundaries.

👉 To change the status quo, You have got to change/improve on what you know...

A Son is not a chewing stick and the devil knows, but do you?

Sing Chosen Generation By Sinach with me... C'mmon

Oh oh oh oh oh
o o o
I know who I am...
Everybody shout now X3
Be sensitized!!!

​E-mentor!... inspiring lives positively​

Comments

Popular Posts